- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 3-4 TB birch xylitol
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potato
- 3 TB MCT Oil
- 1/2 tsp Addictive Wellness Reishi Mushroom
- 1/2 tsp Addictive Wellness Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- 1/2 tsp Addictive Wellness Ashwaganda
- 1/2 cup Addictive Wellness Raw Arriba Nacional Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 chia eggs (8 TB of soaked/blended chia)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped Addictive Wellness Chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the mashed sweet potato, coconut butter, MCT oil, cacao powder, birch xylitol, almond flour, chia eggs, vanilla extract, reishi, ashwaghanda, lion’s mane, and salt. Stir well, until a relatively smooth batter is formed.
Chop up your favorite Addictive Wellness Bars (It takes about 5 squares to fill 1/2 cup) Fold in the chopped up chocolate. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth the top. Bake at 350ºF for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool completely before slicing, or they will be too soft. Once completely cooled, slice them up and serve with your favorite toppings or as is! Store the rest in the refrigerator. And they make the best leftovers (We think they’re even better the next day enjoyed cold straight from the fridge!)