50 GRAM POUCH
Get Your Glow
Also known as the "Snow Mushroom" or the "Beauty Mushroom," tremella has been used in the Chinese herbal system for at least 2000 years. It is traditionally said to nourish the lungs, heart, kidneys, brain, and stomach.
Nature's Ultra Moisturizer
Tremella contains compounds that act like hyaluronic acid by pulling moisture to the skin, but it's particles are smaller than hyaluronic acid so it's even more effective! It can be used internally AND added to topical serums.
Tremella is virtually flavorless and works as an amazing natural creamer and thickener, making it your healthy secret weapon in the kitchen.
2,000+ Years of Well-Established Use
Known as the "Beauty Mushroom" and "Snow Mushroom," Tremella has been used in the Chinese herbal system for over 2,000 years. Yang Guifei, who lived in the 8th century was famed as one of China's great beauties, attributed her eternally youthful and radiant appearance to Tremella mushroom.
Purity is Our Priority
This Tremella is organically grown on hardwood (for maximum potency) and processed without chemicals. Mushrooms grown on grain don't produce the same beneficial active compounds and often still contain large amounts of leftover grain powder. This is pure Tremella extract powder- no secondary ingredients, additives or fillers. Our sources are third party tested for heavy metals to ensure purity.
It helps to rehydrate and replenish fluids. It increases natural hyaluronic acid levels, improving the moisture and elasticity of the skin.
Tremella's mild flavor makes it easy to add this mushroom extract to almost any recipe!
Please do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have a health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Zhao TF, Xu CX, Li ZW, et al. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 1982;4(1):20-23.
- Park KJ, Lee SY, Kim HS, Yamazaki M, Chiba K, Ha HC. The Neuroprotective and Neurotrophic Effects of Tremella fuciformis in PC12h Cells. Mycobiology. 2007;35(1):11-15. doi:10.4489/MYCO.2007.35.1.011
- G. Chen, Y.C. Luo, B.P. Ji, B. Li, W. Su, Z.L. Xiao, G.Z. Zhang, Hypocholesterolemic effects of Auricularia auricula ethanol extract in ICR mice fed a cholesterol-enriched diet, Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48 (6) (2011), pp. 692-698
- Ruan Y, Li H, Pu L, Shen T, Jin Z. Tremella fuciformis Polysaccharides Attenuate Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Macrophages through miR-155. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst). 2018;2018:5762371. Published 2018 May 2. doi:10.1155/2018/5762371
- Wen, Lingrong, Gao Qing, Ma Chung-wah et al. Effect of polysaccharides from Tremella fuciformison UV-induced photoaging, Journal of Functional Foods Volume 20 Published January 2016 Pages 400-410