50 GRAM POUCH
Ashwagandha Root Extract Powder
- May support male and female hormone health. ² ³
- May support resilience to stress.¹
- May support thyroid health.⁵
- May support memory and cognition.⁶
- May support endurance and focus.⁴
- May support testosterone, muscle strength, and recovery.⁷
- Very mild flavor. Take 1-2x daily.
- Suggested serving size: 1/8 teaspoon
Melt Away the Stress
Ashwagandha's beneficial effect on people experiencing stress and anxiety is well documented.¹ In fact, many experts consider it to be the ultimate adaptogen due to it's ability to help the body adapt to a wide variety of stressors. Interestingly, at the same time as it decreases stress, it may also help support endurance and focus.⁴
Ashwagandha is one of the greatest herbs for supporting both male³ and female² hormone health. Hormones are like the master switches of your health- when they're in the right places, you can truly thrive! Stress is one of the biggest enemies to hormone balance, but when it is minimized and hormones are supported with the right herbs & nutrients, balance can be restored.
6,000 Years of Traditional Use
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that has been used in the Ayurvedic herbal system for over 6,000 years. It is regarded as a "Rasayana," an Ayurvedic term referencing the lengthening of one's lifespan.
Most Ashwagandha products are "crude powders," meaning the root has simply been dried and ground into a powder. Ours is a true premium quality extract, which significantly concentrates the active compounds (withanolides) found in the Ashwagandha root. This Ashwagandha has over 5% withanolides.
Most Ashwagandha products have a very harsh flavor, but ours is mild and delicious, making it easy to take every day.
Please do not consume if pregnant, breastfeeding, suffering from an autoimmune disease, or undergoing immunosuppressant therapy. If you have a health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012;34(3):255-262. doi:10.4103/0253-7176.106022
- Modi MB, Donga SB, Dei L. Clinical evaluation of Ashokarishta, Ashwagandha Churna and Praval Pishti in the management of menopausal syndrome. Ayu. 2012;33(4):511-516. doi:10.4103/0974-8520.110529
- Ambiye VR, Langade D, Dongre S, Aptikar P, Kulkarni M, Dongre A. Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:571420. doi:10.1155/2013/571420
- Shenoy S, Chaskar U, Sandhu JS, Paadhi MM. Effects of eight-week supplementation of Ashwagandha on cardiorespiratory endurance in elite Indian cyclists. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2012;3(4):209-214. doi:10.4103/0975-9476.104444
- Sharma AK, Basu I, Singh S. Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Subclinical Hypothyroid Patients: A Double-Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2018;24(3):243-248. doi:10.1089/acm.2017.0183
- Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, Bose S. Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. J Diet Suppl. 2017;14(6):599-612. doi:10.1080/19390211.2017.1284970
- Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, Sinha SR, Bhattacharyya S. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:43. Published 2015 Nov 25. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0104-9