- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1 1/3 cup non-dairy milk (add more as needed)
- 2 heaping tbsp cashew butter or other nut butter
- 3 packets Addictive Wellness Matcha Elixir Blends
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- optional: a few drops of stevia if you'd like it sweeter
- coconut oil (for greasing your skillet)
- Mix together your dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl (almond flour, cassava flour, matcha elixir packets, salt, and vanilla.)
- In a separate bowl, mix together your wet ingredients (non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, and nut butter). Whisk until nut butter is dissolved.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry and whisk.
- Heat a skillet on medium temperature and melt some coconut oil in the bottom.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet.
- Once the edges begin to brown, flip.
- Enjoy with some melted Addictive Wellness Chocolate and your other favorite toppings!