- 1/3 liquid cup full-fat coconut milk or water
- 1 heaping tablespoon grass-fed gelatin powder (NOT collagen peptides)
- 1.5 tablespoons Birch Xylitol
- 6 drops Medicine Flower extract of choice (optional)
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Addictive Wellness Blue Butterfly Pea Flower
- In a small dish, pour half the milk/water over gelatin, mix fast and leave to set.
- Pour rest of milk/water into a small saucepan. Add all the other ingredients except the gelatin and heat until you see little bubbles.
- Add gelatin and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Turn heat up a little, whisk until you see bubbles, then immediately turn heat down to low. Keep whisking until you see the mixture thicken a little. This whole process shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and pour into molds and place in the fridge to set for 60 minutes. Store covered in the fridge until you are ready to eat them