Sugar-Free Superherb Romance Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 7 TB melted coconut oil
- 3-4 TB birch xylitol (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 TB Astragalus
- 1TB Lion’s Mane Mushroom
- 1 TB Cordyceps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix almond flour, birch xylitol, salt, Astragalus, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, and Cordyceps together.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix until combined. Best to use your hands here. It will be crumbly.
- Place dough in refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Once firm, roll out dough on a piece of parchment paper until it is 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Cut out heart shapes.
- Place hearts on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (depending on how thick and big the cookies are.) Allow to cool completely before you try and move them. Then it’s best to pop them in the refrigerator for a few hours before you frost them (just because they will be easier to work with).
- 3/4 cup coconut butter (melted)
- stevia to taste
- 1/2 TB Tremella Mushroom
- 1/4–1/2 cup warm non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- Stir together the melted coconut butter, stevia, Tremella, and 1/4- 1/2 cup of warm non-dairy milk. Keep adding milk slowly until it becomes smooth and spreadable. It will thicken as it cools, so make right before using.
- Now it gets fun and creative! Separate the icing into three bowls and add your flavors/colors to each bowl.
- Mix 1/3 of your frosting with Blue Butterfly Powder.
- Optional: add chopped up blueberries.
- Mix 1/3 of your frosting with Schizandra and beet powder.
- Optional: add chopped up raspberries.
- Mix 1/3 of your frosting with Black Ginger, beet powder, and Blue Butterfly until you get a purple color.
- Optional: add chopped up blackberries.
Then frost your cookies and share! And as a final, finishing touch, drizzle some melted Love Chocolate over some!