Chocolate Cookie Crumble (Should be thin and crispy):
- 2 cups Tigernut flour
- 1/2 cup of Cacao Powder
- 2 chia egg (2 TB ground chia + 8 TB warm water + 2 tsp coconut oil)
- 2 TB coconut oil
- Sweetener - 2 TB Birch Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 TB Astragalus
- 1 TB Pine Pollen
- 1/4 tsp salt
Roll into thin cookies. Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes. When cooled, crumble up.
- 1 cup non-dairy thick yogurt (I’ll use a thick coconut one)
- 3/4 cup nut/seed butter/coconut cream
- 1-2 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB Tremella
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch salt
- Sweetener: drops of Omica Stevia
Mix altogether in a bowl. Sprinkle in cookie crumble.
Place in dish. Freeze.